Bordeaux, France, 24-28 September 2018
This workshop over 4 1/2 days was divided into 2 sections:
- General presentation of the VIA Inno methodologies and the basic architecture of an analysis in technological intelligence, including also introduction to theoretical elements on patent information.
- practical session covering the scientific/technological field of each PhD thesis, and answering the following questions:
• Who are the main applicants in a scientific/technological field?
• Are there collaborations in the development of those scientific/technological fields?
• Is there an outstanding temporal dynamic on the scientific/technological field I’m studying?
• Who are the most active players recently?
• Are specific specialties or sub-sectors emerging within my scientific/technological field? Is there a process of specialization?